Cart is empty
This product plants
Go to Cart
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
to follow your favorite artists, rate their artworks and more.
Shop by categories
Shop by collection
Shop by artists
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
What is Artplanet
How to Become an Artist
Help / FAQ
Become an Artist
Arts and graphics
Anime & Manga
Arts and Graphics
Food & Drink
Places & Travel
Anime & Manga
2. The terms used herein shall mean as follows: Controller – Kobe Nutrition Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Rzeszow, ul. Przemysłowa 14, 35-105 Rzeszow, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000673271, NIP: 1132938258, REGON: 367028907, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Artist – a natural person engaged in business activity, an unincorporated organisational entity that has been endowed with legal capacity on the basis of separate provisions, or a legal person, all of whom have created and currently maintain an Account in order to provide access to Product Models which they have delivered. Artist is not a consumer within the meaning of the law.
Service - Art Plate website available through the Internet under the domain www.artplate.design.
Website – a website at the address www.artplate.design and any of its subpages.
Parties – Controller and User or Artist.
User – a natural person above 18 years of age, a natural person engaged in business activity, an unincorporated organisational entity that has been endowed with legal capacity on the basis of separate provisions or a legal person who, by registering on the Website in the way specified in the Regulations, has an active account of the User and a natural person who has obtained access to services provided as part of the Website without registration.
[Personal data protection]
1. The Controller is a Personal Data Controller within the meaning of the Regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
2. Using the Service requires the User or the Artist to provide his/her/their personal data.
3. Controller obtains and processes the following personal data::
1. name and surname
2. electronic mail address
3. correspondence address
4. telephone number
5. company name
6. address of conducting a business activity
7. IP no.
8. bank account number.
4. Personal data shall be stored for a period of 8 years of the date of completion of an order or until the User deactivates his/her account. The period of personal data processing may be each time extended by a period of limitation of claims, if the personal data processing is necessary for seeking any claims or defence against such claims.
5. The Controller processes personal data of the Users/Artists in order to provide a service through the Service and enable the Users to purchase and complete services through the Service (that is, pursuant to Article 6.1 (b) of the Regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016. (GDPR)).
6. In the case of a subscription to the newsletter, the Controller shall process User personal data (e-mail address) for the purposes of marketing of its services and products, services and products of other Users and other entities cooperating with the Controller, pursuant to Article 6.1 (b) of the Regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016. (GDPR). Personal data shall be stored for this purpose for a period up to a day of unsubscribing by the User.
7. The User/Artist expressing his/her /their consent to process his/her personal data for marketing purposes shall take place by marking an appropriate place in the form he/she fills in during registration and during signing up for as newsletter. The User may, at any time, object to the processing of his/her data in the above mentioned scope.
8. The Controller may send to the Users/Artists, to the e-mail addresses provided by them, commercial information on its products and services, provided that the User/Artist expressed his/her/their consent for receiving it. The User may, withdraw his/her consent at any time.
9. The recipients of personal data shall be Controller's subcontractors, that is, in particular, suppliers of IT solutions, courier companies and postal services, with which the Controller is bound by a separate agreement on outsourcing of personal data processing.
1. In the case of a change of personal data, the User/Artist should update them on the User or Artist profile.
2. Users/Artists rights include the following:
● Right to access: the right to obtain access to your personal data (if we’re processing it) and certain other information (art. 15 GDPR).
● Right to rectification: if personal data is inaccurate or incomplete you have the right to rectification or complete your personal data (art. 16 GDPR).
● Right to erasure: under certain circumstances you may have the right to request from us the erasure of your personal data and we may be obliged to erase such personal data e.g. when the personal data have been unlawfully processed (art. 17 GDPR).
● Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances you may have the right to request from us the restriction of processing your personal data e.g. when the processing is unlawful and User opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead (art. 18 GDPR).
● Right to data portability: under certain circumstances you may have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to request the transmission of those data to another entity without hindrance from us, if such transmission is technically feasible (art. 20 GDPR).
● Right to object: under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. Moreover, if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing (art. 21 GDPR).
● Right to withdraw consent: when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason to us. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
1. The User/Artist also have right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority (in Poland - President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, lack of consent to their processing prevents the use of the Service.
3. Personal data shall be processed in an automated way, including also profiling, including collecting information on cookies. The consequence of such processing will be:
a) maintain the User’s/Artist’s session;
b) adapt the Website to the needs of the User/Artist;
c) create the statistics concerning the traffic on subpages of the Website
d) use such information for marketing purposes of the Controller
4. The Controller may refuse to remove personal data of a User/Artist, if maintaining the personal data is necessary due to an obligation imposed on the Controller by the provisions of law.
1. The Controller undertakes to encrypt data transmission in order to secure the User’s data stored in the system.
2. Each connection of the User with the Service is encrypted and confidential.
[Technical Protection of Data]
1. The Controller undertakes to store backup copies containing User’s/Artist’s personal data
2. Data entrusted with the Controller are stored on the equipment and servers in appropriately secured information storage centres, to which only authorised persons have access.
3. The Controller performs activities related to the processing of personal data in compliance with all legal and technical requirements imposed on the Controller by the provisions concerning personal data protection.
2. As part of the Service, there are two types of cookies files used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until he/she logs out, leaves a website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the User for a period specified in the cookies parameters or until the User deletes them.
3. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
1. “strictly necessary cookies” – the enable the use of the services available as part of the Service, e.g. used when handling user authorisation;
2. “secure cookies” – they serve for ensuring security, e.g. used for detecting abuse of services offered by the Service;"
3. “performance cookies” – they enable collecting information on the use of the Service;
4. “functionality cookies” –they enable saving settings selected by the User and personalisation of User interface, e.g. in the scope of language chosen or a region the User comes from, the font size, appearance of the Service, etc.;
5. “advertising cookies” – they enable providing the Users with advertising content that is more adjusted to their interests;
6. “integrative cookies” – they are related to services of third parties used in the Service, e.g. Google Analytics.
5. You may change the settings concerning cookies in the Internet browser. Failure to change the settings shall mean acceptance of the cookies used in the Service.
1. In accordance with the practice of the majority of online websites, we store HTTP requests directed to our server (server logs). In relation to the above, we store:
1. IP addresses, from which users browse information content of our service;
2. date and time of a query,
3. date and time of a response,
4. client workstation name – identification performed by HTTP protocol,
5. information on errors that occurred during HTTP transaction,
6. URL address of a page previously visited by a user (referrer link);
7. information on the user/artist browser
2. Data collected in logs, data are used only for the purposes of Service administration.
3. Collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used for Service administration. Information included in them are not disclosed to anyone outside the persons authorised to administer the Service. Based on log files, statistics may be generated which constitute Service administration aid. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics does not contain any features identifying persons visiting the Service
1. The User may, at any time, contact the Controller in order to obtain information on whether and how the Controller uses his/her/their personal data.
2. The User may also ask the Controller to remove his/her/their personal data in whole or in a specified part.
3. The Controller may be contacted by sending a message to the e-mail address: ...
The Art Plate website, available at artplate.design, is run by Kobe Nutrition Sp. z o.o., entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000673271. The company has a share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000 paid in full. Address / contact details: Kobe Nutrition ul. Przemysłowa 14 35-105 Rzeszów Poland NIP: 1132938258 Inquiries and complaints can be directed to an email address ... or telephone number: +48 ... (payment according to the price list of the relevant operator). The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR platform). It is available at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
Product delivery is limited to the United States, Canada and selected European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Romania, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Hungary, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Italy. The delivery time - 1-2 business days on the service side (production and delivery of products for shipment) Estimated delivery time - for courier companies UPS / DHL / FedEX up to 5 working days counted from the moment of placing the order in our online store (depending on the country of delivery). The delivery cost depends on the selected delivery option, the selected product and the number of products, the total weight of the package, the country of delivery and the fuel surcharge. For shipments delivered for the territory ... customs fees may be added to the delivery costs. All shipments are tracked thanks to the given individual number, that allows you to track them. Click here (link) to get information about your shipment.
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.